Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Still no release

In my last blog entry, I wrote about the game I was playing with Isis.
The game hasn't ended, far from it. It's been 5 1/2 weeks now, and she
still hasn't allowed me to cum. Terrible, isn't it?

The game has changed somewhat, though. As usual, my conscious self
doesn't really get to know the exact details, but it seems clear that
it's really up to me when the game will end. I do have a feeling it's
gonna cost me, cost me a quite lot, actually. Blood, sweet and tears.
Well, maybe not that. But it's gonna translate into quite a bit of extra
work for my part.

I must add, though, that this isn't something that Isis has forced upon
me, far from it. I've walked into this MOST willingly, and while
pleasing Isis is its own reward, it gets even more amazing when pleasing
Isis is so tied with... uh, y'know... pleasing oneself;)

This game certainly has a rougher edge to it than what I am used too. I
am pretty sure that holds true for Isis as well. This experience has
been a fun (albeit a little frustrating ;)) way of exploring the
dynamics in the way in which we relate and play. I guess the key element
is that of trust: I trust that Isis will never let me do anything that
is bad for me, and Isis trusts me to tell her if things aren't good.

No comments:

Post a Comment