Monday, April 23, 2012

Starting all over again?

56 days into my chastity, with only one day to go, Isis asked if I was
keen to try another experiment. Trusting Isis, and after having her assure
me I would still get to come the next day ;), I said yes.

What happened next showed me just how powerful hypnosis can be.
After having put me into a nice trance state, Isis convinced me that
we had just started our game, that I had cum the day before and was
ready for my first week of chastity. And I truly believed her!!
There was a disconnect between body and mind, though, as it still felt
like I hadn't cum in a while. However, there was no doubt in my mind,
this was the first day of our game!

After waking me up from trance, Isis was curious of how I felt about the
experience. I was surprised, and just a little bit spooked ;)
If Isis hadn't let me know, I would never have suspected anything and
would still be thinking it was Day 1 - now that's food for thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment