Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Days!

Monday was the very last day of the chastity game I've been playing
with Isis: for the past 57 days I've been allowed to play with myself,
but not to cum. It's been interesting ;)

It would really be quite an understatement to say I was eager, willing
and wanting when I got to do a session with Isis yesterday. I knew I was
in for an amazing experience, and wow, was I right! Isis put me into a
good, solid, deeeep trance and started working her magic. She got me so
excited, so unbelievable aroused and so desperately craving - all
amplified tenfold by being denied release for over 8 looong weeks!
It got so freakin intense, and then it all culminated into pure,
heavenly ecstasy :)

Release. Not once, but twice. I'm a lucky boy, indeed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment