Saturday, January 21, 2012

Meeting Isis: The Adventures of tenker in America

After months of joyous anticipation, the day I would meet Isis finally
arrived. Flying into Baltimore, I'd been listening to Go Deeper and
Blissfully Blank, which made the flight a lot more relaxing and
pleasant than usual. Upon checking in to the hotel, I called Isis to
let her know I'd arrived. Time went by painstakingly slow while I was
waiting for Isis to arrive and the adventure to begin ;)

Finally I heard a knock on my door, and as I rushed to answer it I
suddenly felt a sudden jolt of nervousness. Amazingly, the nervousness
vanished before I even got to the door, knowing it was Isis just made
me feel so calm and relaxed, yet incredible excited.

I opened the door, and there she was: Isis, THE Enchantress, Queen of
Goddesses, Bearer of Joy and Pleasure. It really was one of those
Wow-moments :)

Isis and I had be talking a lot about the concept of walking around
while in trance, being able to be functioning out in public, while
still being in a deep hypnotic state. Thus, the plan was for Isis to
first take me as deep as needed so that we could go out for dinner, me
being in trance. Of course it didn't take her long to get me deeply
under, using one of the techniques I love the most: pulling me in and
out of trance, going a bit deeper for every iteration. And it worked
brilliantly, when Isis next woke me up, we had left the hotel and were
underway to the restaurant, a Dave & Busters. It was such an
incredible feeling completely trusting Isis, letting her guide me
safely wherever she wanted.

I have absolutely no recollection of arriving at the restaurant, but
when Isis woke me up I sat at the table with the menu in front of
me. Judging by her hearty laughter (which, believe it or not, was even
greater in person), I must have looked quite bewildered. When I
started looking through the menu, she was kind enough to inform me
that not only had I already looked at the menu, but also decided what
to have. It was a strange, yet pleasurable moment :)

For those not familiar with Dave & Busters, they're not only a
restaurant but also a games arcade. After finishing the meal, Isis and
I spent some time playing the arcade games. I don't remember much of
it, being in trance most of the time. What I do remember, though, is
how good it felt when Isis did better at the games than I did. I have
a suspicion she may have taken pity on me and use some triggers on me
as a delightful compensation :D

Going back to the hotel, Isis brought me out of trance yet again. I
could tell Isis enjoyed my reaction to my confusion when I found
myself walking around with a funny-looking Thor the Viking kid's
toy. It turns out I'd picked it out myself when redeeming all the
coupons we'd won playing. I guess it must have been the obvious choice
for a visiting Norwegian ;)

Back at the hotel, Isis took me out of trance and we talked about our
trip to the restaurant, and how great walking around in trance turned
out to be. Isis stayed a while longer, I don't remember much of it
besides going very, very deep. It must have been interesting though,
because even though I can't remember much, I get a warm, fuzzy feeling
and a big smile on my face when thinking about it :P

Interestingly, I don't even remember Isis leaving. She left me with a
surprise, though, such that when I finally awoke from trance I was
feeling like a very lucky boy ;) She also made sure I did get a good
night's sleep, and that I would wake up feeling absolute wonderful and
deliciously excited.

As it turns out, I had a lot of spare time before leaving Baltimore,
and my only regret was not being wise enough to do another session
before I left. But well, you can't win them all ;)

Meeting Isis in-person has been a dream of mine, and I'm so very happy
and grateful for being given the opportunity to make that dream
reality. She truly is an amazing person, intelligent, witty and sexy as
. I think Isis may be the most genuine good hearted person I
know, and I considered myself blessed to be her good boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment